Click on an Image to share it (or save it to your device) ...and You're ready to go! - Enjoy ;)
When you don't know what words to use to tell someone how much you love them it's good to have other options to choose from. Sometimes it's easier to say something 'without words' and this is
where our beautiful biblical verses come to play...
Use them to express your feelings by sending the person, that's so important in your life, a digiral card (or two!) - ir's never been so easy, just right-click on our graphics to save them to your device or to share them instantly with your Loved ones.
Great, You're in the right place!
Here's the 'wordy version' of our amazing graphics so you can grab (copy and paste) them to whatever text document you use - or just send them as a simple message...
1. "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends" - John 15:13 (NIV)
2. LOVE, the greatest gift... - 1 Corinthians 13
3. "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!" - Psalm 133:1-3
4. "Your word I have hidden in my heart" - Psalm 119:11 (MEV)
5. "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity" - Proverbs 17:17 (KJV)
6. "Love Your Lord Your god With All Your Heart and With All Your Soul and With All your Mind" - Matthew 22:37
7. "Yes. I have loved you with an everlasting Love" - Jeremiah 31:3
8. "Place me like a seal over your heart" - Song of Songs 8:6-7
9. "Beloved, let us love one another for Love is from God" - 1 John 4:7
10. "Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it seperates close friends" - Priverbs 17:17 (NLT)
11. "A Friend Loveth At All Times, and a Brother is Born For Diversity" - Proverbs 17:17
12. "There's no fear in Love. But perfect Love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love" - 1 John 4:18